ALL VENDOR SPACES ARE FULL FOR 2017
Applications submitted after August 31, 2017 will incur late fee charges. See application for details.
The South Carolina Pecan Festival is currently accepting applications for the 14th annual event taking place on Saturday, November 4, 2017 in Downtown Florence, SC. The festival is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and is expected to attract 50,000 people of all ages. To ensure success, care is taken to offer a variety of activities, food, shopping, and entertainment. Please carefully review all applications before submission. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
To submit your application:
MAIL TO: The South Carolina Pecan Festival, 324 W. Evans Street, Florence, SC 29501
FAX TO: 843-292-4911
EMAIL TO: email@example.com
**Applications submitted via fax or email must include verification information from online payment. Electronic payment information is below.
PECAN FESTIVAL VENDORS SHOULD CALL 843-773-0011 WITH QUESTIONS OR EMAIL PECANFESTIVAL@FLORENCEDOWNTOWN.COM
- FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION – Fillable – PREPARED FOODS (FULL)
- CITY OF FLORENCE SPECIAL EVENT REQUIRMENTS FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- SC_DHEC REQUIRMENTS – FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- FLORENCE FIRE DEPARTMENT PECAN FESTIVAL VENDORS REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- ARTS + CRAFTS APPLICATION – Fillable – HANDMADE CRAFTS & SC CERTIFIED PRODUCTS (FULL)
- RETAIL APPLICATION – Fillable – ALL OTHER NONFOOD VENDORS (FULL)
- NON-PROFIT VENDOR APPLICATION – 501c3 NON-PROFITS WHO ARE NOT SELLING GOODS/SERVICES (FULL)
- PAY YOUR VENDOR FEES ONLINE – All 2017 spaces are now full. 2018 spaces open February 1, 2018.
- 2017 VENDOR SPACE LAYOUT MAP
2017 EVENT REGISTRATION FORMS:
- RUN LIKE A NUT REGISTRATION – Link directs you to Fitness Forum website for online registration.
- BIKE LIKE A NUT REGISTRATION -Link directs you to Fitness Forum website for online registration.
- COOK OFF REGISTRATION
BECOME A PECAN FESTIVAL SPONSOR!