**2020 VENDOR APPLICATIONS OPEN FEBRUARY 1, 2020**
Applications submitted after August 31, 2020 will incur late fee charges. See application for details.
The South Carolina Pecan Festival takes place on Saturday, November 7, 2020 in Downtown Florence, SC. The festival is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and is expected to attract 50,000 people of all ages. To ensure success, care is taken to offer a variety of activities, food, shopping, and entertainment. Applications for our 2020 festival will open on February 1, 2020.
To submit your application:
MAIL TO: The South Carolina Pecan Festival, 324 W. Evans Street, Florence, SC 29501
EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
**If you pay your vendor fees online, please note the confirmation number on your application. Online payment information is below.
PECAN FESTIVAL VENDORS SHOULD CALL 843-773-0011 WITH QUESTIONS OR EMAIL PECANFESTIVAL@FLORENCEDOWNTOWN.COM
**PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS ON EACH PAID APPLICATION, NEW FOR 2020. DEPOSIT CHECKS MUST BE WRITTEN SEPARATELY FROM YOUR REGULAR VENDOR FEES.**
- FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION – Fillable – PREPARED FOODS
- CITY OF FLORENCE SPECIAL EVENT REQUIRMENTS (FATS/OILS/GREASES) FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- SC_DHEC REQUIRMENTS – FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- FLORENCE FIRE DEPARTMENT PECAN FESTIVAL VENDORS REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL FOOD VENDORS
- ARTS + CRAFTS APPLICATION – Fillable – HANDMADE CRAFTS & SC-CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
- RETAIL APPLICATION – Fillable – ALL OTHER NON-FOOD VENDORS
- NON-PROFIT VENDOR APPLICATION – 501c3 NON-PROFITS WHO ARE NOT SELLING GOODS/SERVICES/FUNDRAISING
2020 EVENT REGISTRATION FORMS:
- RUN LIKE A NUT REGISTRATION – Link directs you to Fitness Forum website for online registration. Registration coming soon.
- BIKE LIKE A NUT REGISTRATION -Link directs you to Fitness Forum website for online registration. Registration coming soon.
- COOK OFF REGISTRATION– Registration coming soon for the Pecan Festival on November 7, 2020!
- CHALK IT UP! REGISTRATION– Registration coming soon for the Pecan Festival on November 7, 2020!