Indigo Dip and Dye
Join in the fun at the Florence County Museum’s socially distanced Indigo Dip and Dye. Bring your own fabrics to dye in the Indigo grown at the FCM. Each participant will be provided one white cotton flour sack towel, use of resist-pattern supplies, and unlimited use of the indigo vats during the two-hour session. Space is limited to 10 participants. Registration Required, $15 per person.
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Session 1: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 2: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Your health and safety are important to us. The following social distancing measures will be in place to protect participants:
- Registration limited to 10 participants.
- Masks strongly recommended.
- Event will be held outdoors in the Museum’s Courtyard.
- Participants will be widely spaced at individual tables.
- Participants will rotate through use of the indigo vats.
- Shared supplies will be disinfected before re-use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for participant use.